It’s almost here. Take a look at the key stats.
- Forest are without a win in their last 7, meanwhile Derby haven’t won in their last 4.
- Derby have lost just 1 of the last 5 meetings with Forest.
- Forest have only won once at Pride Park, that win came under Billy Davies in 2011.
- Forest have won 5 on the road this season in the league, including a win at Leicester in November.
- The Reds have conceded 14 goals in their last 7 outings.
- McClaren’s Rams are without a goal in their last 4. In the 5 fixtures prior to the dry spell, the team bagged 9 goals.
- Billy Davies has won 4 and lost 3 against the Rams while in charge of Forest.
- There have been 5 red cards in the last 7 meetings between the sides.
- The Rams have beat just 1 (QPR) of the 4 current top 6 sides played on home soil this season.
- After a recent dip, Derby lie 11th in the Championship form table. Forest’s slump means they are 23rd in the division’s form guide.
- The side from across the A52 have the 7th best away record in the division yet they’ve won just 1 in their last 8 road trips.
- 6th-placed Forest are just 1 point clear of 7th-placed Reading.
- Derby are 7 points clear of Reading. The Rams are 3rd with 63 points and 10 points behind the last automatic promotion spot.
- Former Rams boss Billy Davies achieved Forest’s first double over Derby since 1990 with a double in the 2010/11 season.